Monday, January 14, 2013

How to Fake Patience - Tip #5

Don't know what to do with yourself as you wait for your child?
This is How to Fake Patience - Tip #5:
Take up crochet! Or knitting, or sewing, or woodworking. You get the idea...





Get yourself a book, a class or an online video explanation and start handcrafting baby things!
And if you don't want to see baby things in your home, then make something for someone else. Start something that will take you a while, like a blanket or a sweater. Believe me, it kills time!
It has taken me months to make these few items. I'm working on a blanket now.


6 comments:

  1. Wow those are so nice!!!! Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gen,
    The sweaters, hat and booties are adorable. You are so talented! Great job!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy to have found this blog!
    My husband and I are looking to adopt (not Sri Lanka but domestically) and we live in AB too.
    Nice to read another Albertans experiences!

    These are so beautiful, your little one will look amazing in them one day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Paige!

      I'm glad you enjoy my blog... How far along are you in the process? I hope things go smoother for you than they are going for us!
      Thanks for commenting here!
      I see you have a few blogs, I'll go have a look :)
      Gen

      Delete
  4. Gen, I nominated you for a Liebster Award today :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mia :)
      It changes from the paperwork and process posts!
      Gen

      Delete

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers