Friday, September 16, 2011

Home Study Self-Report - Part 3: Relationship

This section was easy! It’s about us, as a couple.
If I had to pick one aspect of my life that is going steadily at its awesomest (yes, this word exist. No need to look it up), it would be my relationship with Pablo in the last few years. I already told you how good a father he will be, but you have no idea how good a partner, husband and best friend he is!
So when I’m asked to describe our relationship, talk about how we met and what I enjoy about Pablo, it’s easy.
My thoughts:
-          Seeing how happy I am now in my relationship, all the work and growing pains were well worth it (and believe me, there were some).
-          It’s important to me to be able to provide a model for a healthy, loving marriage to my children. That’s how they will learn to interact with their partners when the time comes. I want them to know that it’s not supposed to be always easy, but that it’s worth the effort.
-          I also want us to be a model of respect for each other and for ourselves.
-          It feels good to read a description your partner makes of you… I know Pablo loves me, but it’s sweet to read details about what he likes in my personality! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers