Thursday, July 5, 2012

Royal Visit

Remember my little dragon?
Well she just spent 2 days over at our place. I know, 2 days is painfully short! But it's at least a million times better than nothing...
My sister spent 2 weeks in Quebec, showing the little princess to the family. And on her way back to Australia, she made an extra stop in our mountains. I was so incredibly happy to spend time with my sister, to witness a live smile from the dragon (she was 3 weeks old last time I was with her) and to finally introduce little T. to her godfather (that's Pablo).
To be fair, I have to say that Skype is pretty amazing, when your adorable 5 months old niece lives on the other end of the planet. Still, there's nothing like cuddling with an actual dragon!
I'm so crazy about this little girl! And she managed to seduce Pablo too... I can't wait to meet her cousin :-)

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear you had a good visit with your sister. She is so brave to make such a long trip with a 5 month old. Maybe better at 5 months than older. My friend flies to England on Saturday with a 4 year old and 18 month old twins!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woah! That's a bit crazy!
      My sister was exhausted by the time she got home. But she kept saying that's not what she'll remember 10 years from now. I think the memories, the effect on her extended family's attachment to her baby and the stories she'll have for her little girl a few years from now are priceless. Kudos to your friend, I think (s)he's doing the right thing for his/her kids!

      Delete

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers