Thursday, August 4, 2011

Criminal Record Check

We just came back from getting our fingerprints taken at the local RCMP station. It was about $100 for both of us. They got us to fill forms and they will run checks on both of us. The lady told us our reports should be available on Tuesday, August 9, for us to pick up. We felt like criminals when they actually took the prints :)
Sri Lanka also requires an Interpol check, in case we have committed crimes outside of Canada. We are still trying to figure out exactly how to get that... We have our original fingerprints, I think we have to send them by mail to the RCMP in Ottawa. But I don’t know if they require some other form as well...

1 comment:

  1. You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but
    I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand.
    It seems too complex and extremely broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
    Also see my website - Pregnancy Miracle Review

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers